The Disciple Making Experience (DMx) is an immersive experience designed to help you learn by doing. You will be a part of a community on mission in Kansas City learning disciple-making principles and implementing the elements of a healthy movement. It is designed around the five functions of healthy church movements:
- You will implement disciple making activities in the harvest field.
- You will find open and hungry people for the gospel and disciple them to plant simple churches that multiply.
- You will participate in our Church Planting Experience: an intensive 3 week cross-cultural missions training.
- You will incorporate personal time with Jesus learning to hear and obey His voice.
- You will have group prayer time focused on the neglected.
- You will identify and engage a broken aspect of the Kansas City community and aim to see Jesus bring restoration to it.
- You will learn a new Jesus story each week and commit to sharing it.
- You will actively invite people into God’s great story of redemption.
- You will live out life in community on mission, receive and give pastoral care, and participate in weekly spiritual exercises.
- You will engage in inner healing.
- You will read from the Bible and different books weekly.
- You will have weekly learning and group coaching.
- You will be trained in disciple making and church movement principles that connect to any neglected people group.
- You will be equipped to train others.
Upcoming DMx Dates & Registration
Disciple Making Experience is an immersive experience designed to help you learn by doing. You will be a part of a community on mission in Kansas City learning disciple-making principles and implementing the elements of a healthy movement.